Camper Trailer; Propane Gas

A young father purchased a winterized deluxe family camper for his family to use on outings. On one such occasion, after using the camper on only two prior occasions, he and his wife left the children with a babysitter to go out for the evening. When he returned the children and the babysitter were unconscious, overcome by carbon monoxide. The propane heating system had been improperly designed and installed by the camper manufacturer. As a result of the carbon monoxide poisoning one child died and the others were seriously injured requiring extensive medical treatment and hospitalization.

Carbon monoxide poisoning can also occur due to defective construction of gas heaters used in residential buildings.[107]

Live Chat
CONTACT US for a free consultation
Contact Us