Child's Indoor Swing

A 5-year-old child was sitting in a swing which was suspended on a portable metal exercise bar supplied by the manufacturer to be used in connection with the swing. The directions that came with the bar said that it would support a "200 pound man with ease." The bar fell on the child's head causing him to sustain massive skull injuries and permanent brain damage. The bar (commonly used in doorways as a "chinning" and exercise bar) and swing were sold to be used together as one unit.

Live Chat
CONTACT US for a free consultation
Contact Us