Electrical System

While electrician performed electrical work on the electrical panel at a place of business, a dangerous and defective electrical system at the business caused a fire explosion to occur. The electrician was caused to sustain severe burn injuries. The business's electrical system was defective and dangerous and in violation of the National Electrical Code. The business negligently encouraged the electrician to work on live equipment, failed to permit the electrician to turn the electrical power off when electrician requested to do so, and failed to warn or instruct of the hazards attendant to the business's electrical system.

Live Chat
CONTACT US for a free consultation
Contact Us