Floor Wax

A 53-year-old housewife waxed her bedroom floor with Bowling Alley Wax, a floor wax which the manufacturer expressly stated--on the container label--was suitable for use in the home. The following day, while walking across her bedroom floor she slipped and fell, sustaining severe neurological injuries including a cerebral concussion. She subsequently developed a permanent and chronic right subdural hematoma. Surgery was performed as necessary and she remained hospitalized for several weeks following the injury. She still suffers chronic post-concussive headaches and dizziness. Liability is based on failure to provide adequate warning or instructions.

Live Chat
CONTACT US for a free consultation
Contact Us