Hairsetter

Young boy sustained burn injuries to his right hand, right arm, right shoulder and right ear when a Hairsetter device fell from a bathroom countertop and discharged hot water over part of the boy's body. The plaintiffs brought an action against the manufacturer and retailer of the hairsetter alleging the hairsetter was defective and unreasonably dangerous as it lacked an adequate securing mechanism to contain the hairsetter's hot water during use.

Live Chat
CONTACT US for a free consultation
Contact Us