Liquid Propane Gas; Trailer; Inadequate Warnings and Odorization

Husband, wife and their two children lived in a trailer. Husband awoke and attempted to light a propane heater that had been installed in the trailer. A flash fire occurred, resulting in burns to the husband, which ultimately caused his death eight days later. The wife and children sustained burn injuries. The flash fire resulted from the ignition of propane which had accumulated in the trailer from a slow leak in the propane equipment. The heater and the trailer were sold with inadequate warnings and the propane was inadequately odorized, making the presence of propane undetectable in the trailer.

Live Chat
CONTACT US for a free consultation
Contact Us