Playsuit

On July 9, 1970, a 10-year-old boy was wearing a playsuit which his mother purchased at a reputable department store. The playsuit caught fire and burned rapidly when it was ignited by a firecracker which a playmate had tossed in his direction. The child had no way of extinguishing the flames, nor could he remove the playsuit easily in the emergency. As a result of this occurrence the boy suffered severe burns and permanent scarring.[21]

Live Chat
CONTACT US for a free consultation
Contact Us