Punchball

A small child and a neighbor were playing in a nearby park with one of the toys purchased by the parents of the first child. The toy was a "punchball" that had just been inflated to a size well within the range recommended by the manufacturer. While the children were throwing the ball, it burst in the neighbor's face, leaving her permanently blind in one eye. The defect which caused the ball to explode was a weakness in the wall of the punchball caused by particles of foreign matter on the latex molds used to make these punch balls.

Live Chat
CONTACT US for a free consultation
Contact Us