Trailer Tent

A father and his young daughter were killed and his son badly burned when their tent trailer, which had been equipped with an LP gas stove and tank, burst into flames at a rural campground. The fire was reportedly caused by sparks from a nearby campfire blown by the wind onto the trailer's canvas canopy which burst into flames, trapping the victims inside. There was also evidence that the fire started from leaking LP gas within the tent trailer.

Live Chat
CONTACT US for a free consultation
Contact Us