Utility Power Pole

A 12-year-old boy was playing with some friends in a playground located on government property. There was a high tension utility tower near the swings. The tower was not fenced off so that children could not reach it, and there were no warning signs about the presence of high voltage electricity there. The tower was easily accessible to children. The boy entered the tower and climbed the pole inside the tower. When he reached the top his left hand made contact with a live wire. He sustained burn injuries to his left arm and hand, necessitating amputation of his left arm.[110]

Live Chat
CONTACT US for a free consultation
Contact Us