CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION: 800.545.3737 - 617.742.1900|ATTORNEY@SWARTZLAW.COM

Wrongful Death

/Wrongful Death

T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods sold 19 different products after they were recalled

The United States Consumer Product Safety Commission is warning the public that T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, and HomeGoods sold 19 different recalled products after they were recalled between 2014 and 2019. About 1,200 units of recalled products that pose the risk for infant fatalities, fires, burns, choking, falls,

By |2019-12-05T08:50:25+00:00December 5th, 2019|In The News, Personal Injury, Product Recall, Wrongful Death|Comments Off on T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods sold 19 different products after they were recalled

Stop using all inclined sleepers, warns federal safety agency as death toll hits 73

Consumers should stop using all inclined sleepers – even models that have not been recalled – because of the risk of accidental suffocation, federal safety regulators said Friday. The warning from the Consumer Product Safety Commission comes after months of controversy over the popular infant-sleeping

By |2019-11-08T08:34:32+00:00November 8th, 2019|Child Safety, Consumer Protection, In The News, Personal Injury, Wrongful Death|Comments Off on Stop using all inclined sleepers, warns federal safety agency as death toll hits 73

2nd vaping-related death in Mass. confirmed, DPH says

A second death from vaping-related illness has been confirmed in Massachusetts, according to the Department of Public Health. Mass. DPH announced Wednesday morning that a second person had died of an illness related to vaping. Officials say the person is a woman in her 40s from

By |2019-11-01T21:50:55+00:00November 1st, 2019|In The News, Personal Injury, Wrongful Death|Comments Off on 2nd vaping-related death in Mass. confirmed, DPH says

First vaping-related death reported in Mass.

Massachusetts health officials on Monday revealed that a woman in her 60s from Hampshire County was the state’s first known vaping-related death, the latest victim in a nationwide outbreak of potentially fatal lung ailments apparently caused by the smoking products. An initial report indicated the

By |2019-10-08T20:02:07+00:00October 8th, 2019|In The News, Personal Injury, Wrongful Death|Comments Off on First vaping-related death reported in Mass.

Fisher-Price issues product warning after 10 infant deaths reported

Fisher-Price and the Consumer Product Safety Commission today issued a product warning after multiple reports of infant deaths in a Fisher-Price product. SOURCE: Consumer Product Safety Commission Fisher-Price and the Consumer Product Safety Commission today issued a product warning after multiple reports of infant deaths