Charcoal Briquettes

A family of four was asphyxiated in their home. When the authorities arrived on the scene they found a bag containing charcoal briquets and a barbecue stand inside the home. The family had apparently been burning the briquets inside the house. There were no warnings or instructions on the bag about the hazards of carbon monoxide poisoning or about the safe and proper method of using or burning the briquets. Rather, the manufacturer stated on the bag that the briquets were "for indoor use."

Live Chat
CONTACT US for a free consultation
Contact Us