Electric Stove

A small boy suffered third degree burns over more than 50% of his body in an electrical fire in his family's home. The fire was caused by an electric stove which, while being installed two weeks earlier, had set off a sparking fire at the outlet which was dismissed by the installers as being of no significance. The retailer and its installers were sued for negligent installation and breach of express warranty made by the installers to the purchasers that the installation was "all right" and the stove safe to use.[17]

Live Chat
CONTACT US for a free consultation
Contact Us