Faulty Pressure Regulator

A 63-year-old man was found dead in his home by firemen who were called to the home after a fire was reported by a neighbor. After investigation it was learned that the fire was started as the result of a faulty pressure regulator on the outside LP gas tank. It was also found that the floor heater which was serviced by this gas was not properly insulated. The medical examiner found that the plaintiff was overcome by toxic fumes emitted from the wall-to-wall carpet which was located in direct proximity to the floor heater.

Live Chat
CONTACT US for a free consultation
Contact Us