Liquid Propane Gas; Camper

A housewife was severely burned when she ignited a stove which came with a camper she had recently purchased. There were no warnings concerning the use of LP gas provided when she bought the camper. The fuel was inadequately odorized. There were no warnings about the dangers of LP gas and precautions related to its use. Investigation disclosed a leak in the piping allowing LP gas to accumulate unburnt in the burner dish.

Live Chat
CONTACT US for a free consultation
Contact Us