Safety Mask

The plaintiff was employed in a chemical processing plant. His job required him to be exposed to toxic carbon monoxide. Because of this he wore a cannister style gas mask. Shortly after he had put on a new cannister, he was found dead from carbon monoxide inhalation. An x-ray analysis was done on the cannister attached to the safety mask. It revealed that the cannister was defectively packed and had channels which allowed the carbon monoxide to penetrate the cannister.[99]

Live Chat
CONTACT US for a free consultation
Contact Us