Teething Biscuit

5 month old baby girl is teething on a "biter biscuit" when the biscuit becomes lodged in the baby's throat, causing the baby to choke to death. The baby's family sues the biscuit manufacturer for defective design and failure to warn that the biscuits are not appropriate for babies. The manufacturer originally marketed the biscuits as teething biscuits for babies and received numerous complaints of the biscuits' choking hazard.

Live Chat
CONTACT US for a free consultation
Contact Us