Tent

The plaintiffs, two boys ages 12 and 10, were spending the night at a camp site. Before retiring they left a candle outside their tent which was the source of ignition. The canvas material of which the tent was constructed caught fire. The two boys were severely burned and will suffer permanent scarring. It would have been an easy matter for the manufacturer to treat the tent canvas with a flame retardant so that this tragedy could have been averted. The cost to the manufacturer would have been negligible as compared to the harm which resulted.

Live Chat
CONTACT US for a free consultation
Contact Us