Wallpaper

A housewife purchased a roll of pre-pasted wallpaper at the local paint and hardware store for her mother who was remodeling her bathroom. The store clerk told her that the wallpaper "was easy to put up" and that she "would have no problem." She returned home, unwrapped the roll and, before applying it to the wall, sustained an acute allergic reaction from the wallpaper necessitating hospitalization. She had a prior history of "allergies."

Live Chat
CONTACT US for a free consultation
Contact Us